I am a life learning Mama and this page is where I like to share things that resonate with me in some way along this wonderful life journey we are on ♥

Sunday 4 August 2013

My Beautiful Indigo Boy Turns 18


On the 17th July 1995 on a bright sunlit morning my world changed forever. My beautiful indigo boy came into my life and so very much richer it has been since. He has taught me the real meaning of unconditional love, acceptance of difference and the beauty within. He has lived his 18 years of life with zest, humour, compassion and forgiveness to those who have not always treated him with kindness. He is true to himself, brave and honest and I am so very blessed that he chose me to be his Mum. I love him to infinity and beyond and my wish for him is that he has a life as blessed as mine has been having him in my world.



No comments:

Post a Comment